GINGER UPDATE: We have spoken with the Colorado Springs shelter, and Ginger is no longer at risk of euthanasia! They are working with us to get her back to AniMeals (as stated in our Adoption Contracts)…BUT, because of the circumstances of her admittance into the shelter, they are requiring a hold on her there until December 19th. So, the 20th is the earliest we can get her. We are still looking for transportation for her! THANK YOU SO MUCH for coming together and caring about this little girl! Please spread the word, and anybody who can help, PLEASE let us know! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE ALREADY, TOO! ♥ You are angels.